Saturday, October 3, 2009

A new look, a new name and a new discipline!


I had been absent from blogging for less than a year. I had all along been interested in writing but while juggling all of life's activities the blogging took a back seat. Now I wanted to get back with all seriousness and needed a fresh start. I decided to motivate myself with an October resolution (I could not wait to take a new year resolution) of a new name, look and discipline for my blog.


I love tea times at home when I sit with a cup of freshly prepared hot masala chai at the tea table and some snacks. Tea time turns out to be one of the most relaxing and social times of the day as I sip tea and start indulging in conversations. Sometimes it starts with "whats happened today was..." and  it slowly turns out to be a very insightful conversation. So looking back I have a lot of wonderful memories of very interesting and "aha" conversations. So I decided to base the theme of my blog on my tea time conversations and thats how the new name "Chai, Chaat and a Chat" came about.  To go with the simple theme I decided to pick up a simple yet fresh look to my blog. I decided to have only four colors in my blog to begin with which I hope is liked.


Discipline is very important in order to pursue anything in life. Blogging is a very creative process and involves a lot of time and effort in coming up with a topic and writing a coherent article which can connect with some readers. Hey what is a blog worth if you dont hear back from readers in the form of comments. So focus and a discipline are required to continue blogging on a regular basis while handling the routine and non routine aspects of life. I have two blogs and I have decided to commit myself to post atleast one post every week on one of my blogs.


So lets see how my October resolution goes.... :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Looks like ur resolution is going to the ditches! One post per week....and lol already one week is over!